Our client is one of the world's largest producers of Hard Disk Drive (HDD) mechanical components with facilities strategically located in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China and USA. They are seeking for a dynamic and competent individual to join their team.
- Manage all facets of product development activities
- Customer liaison and relationship management
- Act as a liaison between suppliers and factories
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties on engineering, quality and materials planning would be necessary
- Engineering issues follow up and Engineering Change Management
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Diploma holder with experience will be considered)
- Candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience in HDD industry. Fresh graduates will be considered as well
- Must be able to interpret technical prints and knowledge of Cad software will be an advantage
- Able to work in cross-functional teams and interact effectively with multi-level personnel
- Candidate must have skill set in program management which includes understanding of process, quality engineering and materials/scheduling and inventory control
- Candidate preferable to have working knowledge on vendor and customer management
- With extensive work co-ordination with customer, factory counterparts and supplier based in China, Malaysia, Thailand, USA and Japan, candidates need to process reasonable spoken and written skill English. Ability to communicate in Japanese will be an advantage
- Proactive and eager to acquire new skill set
- Strictly open to Singaporeans and Singapore PRs only
8.00 am - 5.15pm (Monday to Friday)
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.