This position reports to the Vice President and General Manager, Pacific Asia Region and is responsible for development, implementation, and leadership of strategic revenue generating initiatives for the pan South East Asia (SEA) Region. It will be required that the person in this position works closely with all national sales and other teams to develop and implement common processes, tools and programs to better capitalize on resources and improve results for distribution initiatives and finally grow the sales and profit in the region.
What you will do:
- Manage the organization in the fast changing business environment in order to deliver financial results by understanding needs, habits and standards required to provide the best products for customer coverage.
- Lead & cooperate with the Sales, Financial, Marketing, Logistics/Operations, HR departments to optimize the Orders, Sales, Cost Control & Free Cash Flow while developing the Core Competencies.
- Establishment and implementation of procedures and processes that will assure territory and geographical coverage.
- Leadership of the decision and monitoring process to make sure the “best mix” of products is in place.
- Development of programs to increase market share.
- Prioritization of regions in terms of business opportunities, needed resources, and service capabilities.
- Implementation of a business operating model that assures legal compliance and adherence to strict ethical standards.
- Define and prioritize activities within the International Customer Focus Team
- Define and implement programs to develop partnerships, define clear sales goals, and identify local inventories to make available the “Best Mix” of products to end users/customers (leveraging the channel partner “best segment” expertise).
- Supervisory responsibilities involve the direction, motivation, coordination, and measurement of performance of programs in Affiliates and Distributors. Working with the Regional Managers to establish goals and performance measurements for sales personnel.
- The qualified individual must be proficient in change management and being an agent of change. A key aspect of the position will be helping others understand, visualize and transform their roles from traditional product focus responsibilities to a “customer solutions” approach.
- Communication and motivational skills, and strong knowledge to coach others are very important.
- Strong presentation and computer skills are important.
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% and must be sensitive to and aware of cultural and political preferences in SEA. Sales exposure to Korea and Japan will be an advantage.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree. Engineering degree is a plus.
- Demonstration of technical aptitude required.
- Broad experience and knowledge of the Safety & Government Markets and various distribution concepts is strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167