Our client is a SGX listed company that has been successful in developing a wide range of products and services to serve the needs of its clients. Over the years, it has successfully grown its market share and has expanded globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide sales support to business development team
- Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made for clients and processing of purchase orders
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming enquiries by phone, fax, email and walk-in customers
- Coordinate between various departments and parties to ensure timely and satisfactory order fulfilment
- Assist in resolving incoming customers’ issues relating to orders
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Other adhoc duties/assignments as assigned
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Proficient with SAP Business One (not a must)
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum Diploma and above in any field
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs need apply
Location: Near Commonwealth MRT
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167