This position requires the Job Holder (JH) to manage facilities management and space allocation duties for the organisation. The JH is to also manage both minor and major addition/alteration works. The JH is to also assist the Head of Operations in coordinating Business Continuity and Workplace Safety and Health processes of all departments in the Organisation. In addition, the JH will be appointed as the head of Fire Coordinator for the organisation to prepare for fire safety audits and drills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and oversee overall facilities management.
- To manage space allocation duties at ancillary areas.
- To liaise with vendors in facilities management and maintenance.
- To maintain record of facilities issues and remedial action taken as well as installation jobs.
- To carry out project management (minor and major renovation works).
- To liaise with vendors and stakeholders in capital projects.
- To assist Head, Operations in coordinating, planning and executing the organisation's business continuity management activities.
- To assist to retain the ISO 22301:2012 certification.
- To assist to coordinate in the development of BCM table-top exercises that help integrate preparedness in various departments in crisis management.
- To train newly appointed BCM Business Unit Coordinators from different departments.
- To attain BizSAFE level 4, so as to build up WSH capabilities.
- To assist in coordinating, planning and monitoring workplace safety and health initiatives.
- To maintain an inventory of BCM items (thermometer, surgical & N95 masks, thermal scanner).
- To assist the Head, Operations as and when needed as a Fire coordinator.
- To assist in other administrative/IT/AV support duties and projects on ad-hoc basis as and when required.
- Possess a Degree in Facilities Management, Building Management or Real Estate
- Possess a Certification in Business Continuity, Workplace Safety and Fire Safety Management will be of added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore PR need apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167