The HR Executive will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions related to all administrative staff in the School. As a HR Business partner, he/ she will undertake the various HR duties from onboarding to off-boarding. The HR Executive will also be involved in learning & development, staff welfare and other HR projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 1.Recruitment of administrative staff
- Work with the various hiring departments to meet their recruitment needs
- Liaise with various stakeholders to advertise the roles & source for candidates
- Oversee and ensure smooth
- Carry out internal salary benchmarking for new hires
- Ensure that all shortlisted candidates complete the pre-employment formalities and seek the needful approvals prior to formal appointments
- Organise orientation and onboarding programmes
- 2.HR management
- Ensure smooth HR administrative process by providing advice and support to administrative staff on all HR-related issues throughout their employee life-cycle
- Ensure that HR data and records are up-to-date in electronic and physical formats.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions related to admin staff (from on-boarding to off-boarding)
- Process leave applications, confirmation of appointments, renewal of contracts, and exit formalities for all administrative staff in the School
- 3.Staff Engagement
- Ensure smooth on-boarding experience for new hires
- Plan and organise a structured staff orientation and on-boarding programme by working with other departments for orientation agenda topics
- Review bi-monthly staff orientation and on-boarding programme for administrative staff
- Organise informal Tea Sessions for new staff who has joined for 6 months to share insights and offer HR suggestions (if any) on a bi-monthly basis
- 4.Learning & Development
- Assist in organizing training programmes and registering staff for external progrmmes
- Carry out general administration tasks of a training coordinator, including booking venues, logistic support, refreshments, provide administrative information, sending reminders and any other necessary requirements.
- Provide monthly training reports
- Ensure all training records, evaluation forms and certification are up to date in systems and are properly filed.
- 5.HR Events & projects
- Organize staff events such as Town Hall, Admin Leaning Day, and Health Screenings, Staff Welfare events etc.
- Other projects e.g. ISO certification, business continuity management.
- Basic Degree with at least 1-2 years’ work experience preferably in Human Resource
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and have a pleasant disposition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in using SAP would be an advantage
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore PR need apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167