Our client is a SGX listed company that has been successful in developing a wide range of products and services to serve the needs of its clients. Over the years, it has successfully grown its market share and has expanded globally.
- Acquire good product knowledge
- Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in executing daily operations process in the short cycle time
- The main focus of Order- Process team is to support the Business Development Department in processing order and coordinating delivery.
- Process Customer Confirmation Order
- Preparing Required Documents (Certificates and Marking)
- Coordinating Delivery
- Follow up related issue pertaining to the order
- Ensuring the order is successfully complete
- Responsible for different kinds of operational duties and functions that are vital for running the daily operations system.
- Assist in the training of new operations executive
Minimum Diploma level
Work location: Near Commonwealth MRT station
Working hours: 5-day work week and 1 Saturday per month
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167