To assist in the day-to-day financial operations of the school related to purchases and accounts payable (invoices / payments), claims related matters, General Ledger and other finance related matters. This is a replacement position due to staff's resignation.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Purchases & Accounts Payables
- In charge of 3-way match of Purchase Order, Goods Receipt Note (DO) and suppliers' invoice
- Verify and process all suppliers' invoices to ensure correct coding of GL and WBS code
- Update suppliers' invoices in SAP via Vendor Invoice Management System (VIM) in a timely manner
- Verify accounting entries before posting to ensure expenses are recorded in the correct financial period
- Ensure timely payment to suppliers and follow up on outstanding matters relating to invoices / payments
- To verify the creation of new vendor code
- Raise journal as and when required
- Perform reconciliation of Vendor's Statement of Account to ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts payable to SAP and OFS report to ensure completeness
- Review and verify PriceBreaker invoices, send out PriceBreaker invoices to department weekly for their allocation and ensure prompt submission to Finance to prevent unallocated transactions. Review and verify CTA to ensure correct coding of GL and WBS code. Raise journal as and when required.
2. System access application
- Application/removal/updates of SAP system access
- Monitor and maintain payment approver and journal approver matrix
- Assist in preparation of schedules or reports required for audit purposes
- Liaison with other function staff to put finance and accounts in context
- To provide advice to internal customers or other divisions of the School on Finance related guidelines and polices
- To provide advice to internal customers or other divisions of the School in their day-to-day execution of finance duties to ensure adherence and compliance with Schoolwide guidelines, policies and procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Possess a Degree from a relevant discipline (or its equivalent).
- Minimum 2-3 years related working experience in government or educational sector would be preferred. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Process strong analytical skills, meticulous with high level of integrity
- Able to multi-task and cope with urgent request
- Team player who is resourceful and possess with good communication skills
- Diplomatic in handling internal and external stakeholders
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167