Role and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager (PM) is overall responsible to manage the project team to meet or exceed customer contractual requirements for the delivery of the project.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manager will develop, update and maintain the project plan and schedule. The PM will manage the project scope, monitor project costing and forecasts, and develop/ maintain the project quality plan. The PM is also responsible to develop and update the project risk management plan, project team organization chart, plan and perform project communications/reporting. The PM will work together with Sales Team to manage project procurement. The Project Manager will also manage the communications, reporting, and expectations of internal and external project stakeholders.
The job scope will cover the complete application development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, design, development, testing, integration and UAT to the implementation support of the project.
The project team members reporting to the Project Manager will include Solution Architect, Technical Lead, Developers, Testers and Support Engineers. Product Specialists, Technical Subject Matter Experts and System Engineers will support the Project Team as required, to fulfill specific project scope and responsibilities.
The Project Manager will also support pre-sales activities, focusing on the technical solution, effort and timeline estimation and project delivery aspects of the tender/RFP proposal/presentation.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Al least 5 years working experience as a Project Manager with experience to deliver Government related projects.
- Knowledge and experienced in the following technology areas will be advantageous:
- J2EE-based solution & development for WebSphere/Weblogic Application Servers and Oracle/MSSQL Database Servers.
- .NET based application development, including thick client C# application development
- Domain Knowledge in National ID Cards, E-Passports, Biometrics, Smart Cards, Immigration Clearance Gates.
- Deployment and support of PC based hardware, and custom developed software in multiple sites across Singapore
- Excellent inter-personal skills – ability to build good relationship with external customers, vendors and colleagues.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, reporting of project and deployment progress and plan
- A good team player with strong leadership qualities.
- Project Management Certifications such as CITPM or PMP is preferred.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, organized and ability to work independently with priorities.
- Ability to work under tight timeline, in a complex customer environment
- Only Singapore Citizens need apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Eliezer Neo
EA No.: R1215136
Tel. No.: +65 6904 9125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167