- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- Conceptualising and solutioning of project, multi-tasking and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Review solution design and effort estimates
- Prioritize projects and change requests assigned to the team
- Ensure systems availability and explore new technologies to support business processes
- Plan project schedules, quality plans and track project deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and develop contingency plans
- Accountable for overall project delivery of internal team members and vendors
- Degree with at least 12 years of IT working experiences with 5 recent years in a project management capacity
- Proven track record in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle, assuming overall responsibility and managing projects in Government and/or Commercial sectors
- Good understanding in IT applications projects and ability to relate the interdependencies of systems in a multi-tiered systems environment
- Good relationships and demonstrate ability to lead/ manage vendor(s)
- Ability to work under tight project schedules and accountable for the project team members and vendor(s) deliverables
- Still technically competent to review technical designs or be able to perform code reviews where applicable.
- Prior experience in Mainframe application will be an added advantage.
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need apply.
- This is a techno-functional role, the PM must still be technically competent to perform technical reviews
- Have led a team size of at least 5-10 members
Responsible for all aspects of software development and or maintenance of systems and lead a team of highly motivated members through various phrases of the project SDLC cycle to ensure successful execution and delivery within quality, scope and timeline.
Scope of work would include:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167