- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- Degree with at least 4 years of IT working experience in end-to-end SDLC cycle from requirement gathering, analysis, design, testing and implementation
- Extensive working knowledge in Pega applications development and Pega V7
- Experience in designing solutions using Pega framework and or supporting various Pega components
- Certified in Pega CLSA/ CSSA
- Working experience in Java, J2EE, relational database (DB2/Oracle)
- Good grasp of IT technologies, methodologies and best practises
- Strong collaboration, prioritization and adaptability skills
- Comfortable in building new application and maintaining existing systems
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need apply.
Involved in the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of application systems to support the Board’s scheme.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167