- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- Monitor emerging technology trends as it relates to the mainframe computing environment and recommends adoption of new technologies/methodologies when appropriate.
- Design, build and operate emerging mainframe technologies and processes.
- Manage service level of mainframe systems and tracking problem management on mainframe issue
- Perform review of system changes, processes and routine system monitoring
- Degree with at least 4 years’ working experience in mainframe infrastructure administration specialising in z/OS, CICS, Mainframe network
- Experience as a primary system support for CICS and completed full-cycle of system implementation or upgrade
- Good working knowledge in Enterprise Storage and related software (e.g. EMC TimeFinder, SRDF, CA1), USS, MQSeries and Automated Operations Software (e.g. CA-ESP, CA-Dispatch, CA Solve, CA-NetMaster)
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need apply.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167