The Senior Executive will be responsible for the business development and contribute to the delivery of Executive Education (EE) programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive continuous process improvement initiatives and support strategic projects
- Opportunity development and programme delivery
- Build business case for new programmes
- Serve as client advocate for customised programme, acting as interface between the project team and faculty
- Work closely with faculty to ensure high-quality proposals and programme implementation that exceeds promised deliverables
- Plan and execute programme delivery, working with other functions within the School
- Leverage reporting tools in Salesforce, providing accurate perspective of current pipeline and overall activity levels
- Keep up to date with the Executive Education portfolio and the competitive marketplace
- Manage day-to-day business relationship (with vendors, partners and clients), and proactively and autonomously negotiates costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree from a relevant discipline (or its equivalent).
- Possess at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the area of HR Management, consulting or business development
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills to earn trust at all levels
- An independent worker who is intellectually curious, results driven and possess a business focused thinking with an ability to focus on key issues.
- A creative problem solver with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Possess the desire to continually develop personal and professional skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantageous
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167