- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- The successful candidate will lead a team to manage media relations as well as develop marketing and engagement initiatives across multiple platforms and media channels to promote the Board’s corporate goals. This role contributes to the organizational purpose of communication engagements with the public - to promote greater awareness, understanding & positive resonance with the organisation system.
- The Director heads the Media and Publicity department which consists of three sections - Digital & Social Media, Media and Marketing.
- The Digital & Social Media Team manages websites as well as digital and social media marketing. Specific objectives include the formulation of digital and social media strategies, content production, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, online monitoring, online advocacy management, performance marketing, as well as digital channels management.
- The Media Team manages media relations and public affairs. Specific objectives include media cultivation, story pitching, responding to media queries and forum letters, media monitoring and analysis, and crisis communications.
- The Marketing Team manages corporate communications, internal communications, as well as marketing communications include strategic messaging, corporate collaterals, ATL campaign management, creative and media buy management and overall brand guardianship.
Span of Control
- 24 (include 5 team leads). The 5 team leads reports direct to Director (Media and Publicity). The Director role is a head of department role.
- Should have at least 8 – 10 years of professional experience, of which at least 5 years in a management role with strong supervisory skills. Preferable someone who is from the private sector and keen to join the Public Sector or had a communications stint in the Public Sector before.
- A high “EQ” and the ability to connect comfortably with various groups within the organisation as well as the wider community will be well regarded. PR agency and/or prior communications experience with public sector organisations would be an added advantage.
- The proposed remuneration package will commensurate with the candidate’s work experiences.
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need only
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167