The Manager is responsible to oversee and execute the organization’s donor engagement strategy and activities which will include developing a coherent strategy for prospecting, engagement of existing donors and developing the organization compliant processes to report the use of funds.
In addition, he/she will forge new partnerships to create incremental opportunities for the organization to advance its mission beyond funding. This includes opportunities for outreach, faculty collaboration with corporates and etc.
Success will be measure by the overall satisfaction level of our donors in terms of their engagement with the organization, incremental commitment we are able to secure with the donors as well as new opportunities identified and secured.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Donor Engagement Strategy and Roadmap
- Develop donor engagement strategy and annual engagement plan
- Identify potential opportunities for cultivation
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess overall funding needs of the organization
- Plan and prepare regular donor reports
- Manage tracking of donor and scholar engagements
- Track fund utilization
- Identify and cultivate potential new partnerships that may advance the organization’s mission
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Possess a good honours Degree from a relevant discipline or its equivalent
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of related experience in development / fund raising work
- Strong business acumen, and ability to engage senior leaders and stakeholders on a range of topics and issues
- Highly competent in analysing and reading financial data, and have a good grasp of the English language. Ability to speak and/or write another ASEAN / Asian language is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills, particularly being able to influence at the peer to peer level and demonstrate strong collaborative spirit and ability
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167