The Assistant Manager is responsible for building, developing, and leveraging the organisation global community, in support of its business needs.
This role is part strategic, part community building, and part marketing. The Assistant Manager serves as a liaison to the alumni community, drives engagement and enriches the experiences of the community by integrating alumni across the School’s many touchpoints.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Possess a good degree in business or marketing or equivalent work experience
- Possess a minimum of a minimum of 3 to 5years of relevant working experience
- Self-starter, intellectually curious, results driven, desire to develop personal and professional skills
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enables you to earn trust at all levels
- Bilingual abilities with professional command of Chinese and a strong command of English
- Interest in corporate communications, public relations and donor relations
- Experience managing social media and CRM systems
- Being an alumni would be advantageous
- Identify and formalise the unique value proposition of being an alumni
- Develop and drive strategic and innovative community-building activities
- Build new community channels, integrate alumni into live and virtual programmes and services, and enrich the overall experience of our community members
- Represent and advocate for the alumni within the School and across our product and service lines
- Build partnerships with similar and like-minded communities and leverage those relationships to help extend the reach of our awareness campaigns
- Define, implement, and continuously improve processes and a tool set which enhances communication within the alumni community
- Measure and understand alumni satisfaction and engagement levels
- Cultivate and steward relationships with alumni, and current students
- Build partnerships with internal stakeholders, e.g., career services, student recruitment, to build alumni engagement opportunity
- Develop, collect and track information, content and stories of notable alumni, and enable alumni activities that produce meaningful impact to be communicated
- Contribute to the general advancement of alumni relations at the School
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167