- Process orders to suppliers and affiliated companies
- Check order confirmations/acknowledgements from suppliers against purchase orders, including technical clarifications
- Monitor status of purchase orders closely to ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with Shipping Department on inward shipping arrangement
- Perform GRN when goods arrived and checked by Workshop/Store
- Handle Quality/warranty claims to suppliers
- Attend to sales inquiries from customers via inbound call and emails
- Prepare quotations, including technical clarification on products
- Process sales orders and prepare delivery documents
- Liaise with Workshop/Store on outward packing arrangement
- Liaise with Shipping Department on outward delivery arrangement
- Assist in monitoring of inventory levels
- Assist in issuance of Work-Orders for local assembly of gearboxes
- Ensure timely update of records in system and proper filing of documents
- Prepare monthly OTD reports
- Assist the department with any ad-hoc assignments given by the Manager
- Diploma in Engineering, mechanical qualification preferred
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Able to read and interpret drawings (CAD).
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous, Positive, Proactive and Self-driven.
- Hardworking and a team player who can work with minimum supervision
- Versatile and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in Power Transmission and/or Hydraulic products will be advantageous
- Prior working experience with NAV (and SAP) will be advantageous
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joey Chen
EA No.: R1434966
Tel. No.: 6904 9127
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167