- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
Middleware - Redhat, Linux, JBOSS and or WebSphere technologies
- To support the setup, implementation, maintenance and upgrade of the middleware services under his/her charge.
- To ensure compliance to database security standards and policies, operational support of the middleware services and the upkeep of middleware related assets and documentation.
- To be responsible for the security and resiliency of the data assets and middleware services.
- At least 5 years of experience in middleware administration
- Strong technologies experience in Redhat, Linux, JBOSS and or WebSphere technologies
- Practical experience in middleware design, maintenance and security of WebSphere is an added advantage
- Experience in software development, system technology, middleware and backup & disaster recovery solutions
- Ability to work beyond business hours and weekends for work contingencies where necessary
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes
in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joey Chen
EA No.: R1434966
Tel. No.: 6904 9127
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167