- Education industry
- Spirit of service excellence and commitment
- Attractive remuneration
- Deliver a professional and high quality service experience in a client-fronting role.
- Build strong client rapport and address enquiries at the Front Desk.
- Acquire a strong working knowledge of the organisation’s product suite and internal processes to provide recommendations for clients.
- Develop strong working relationships with co-workers and other staff departments to ensure client issues are managed appropriately.
- Manage clients’ expectations and resolve any issues/complaints brought up.
- Conduct orientation for all new students.
- Provide back end support to the call centre to answer general enquiries.
- Possesses at least GCE ‘O’ levels.
- Knowledge of and experience with Customer Service highly desirable.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Effectively in the Chinese language.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and work pressures.
- Comfortable with using various IT systems and programmes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
- Several permanent positions available.
- Several locations available.
- Candidates must be willing to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
- The hours will be a mix of the following timings.
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joey Chen
EA No.: R1434966
Tel. No.: 6904 9127
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167