Our client is an International Producer and Distributor of personal protective, safety and security equipment used for high risk occupations such as but not limited to construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, chemical & bio hazard environment.
This position covers a sales territory that includes the states of Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan. Main market segments include OGP and Palm Oil.Currently, there is no physical office in East Coast Malaysia, hence this position will require the candidate to work from home. Given such circumstances, we are looking at candidates which reside in Kemaman South Terengganu area or willing to relocate on their own accord.
- Meet sales plan and business objectives set for the region
- Work closely with marketing team to plan and implement demand creation programs
- Build strong technical competence to succeed achieving organizational objectives
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction throughout the sales process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years sales experience in relation to Oil & Gas segment
- Capable of developing and maintaining new and existing customer accounts
- Able to perform technical presentations and demonstrate how the product solves specific customer problems
- Experience in channel sales development and ability to understand & create value proposition, proposal & pricing strategy is an added advantage to this role
- Estimated 50% travel across Malaysia
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Tel. No.: +65 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167