Our client is looking for qualified C++, C#, and XAML software engineers for Windows desktop.
The software engineers must be able to collaborate with our internal teams and involved from
design to production.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering
- (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Familiar with C++, C#, and XAML
- Preferably with 1 year experience and/or deployed at least 1 window desktop project before.
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Singaporean preferred
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6834 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167