Design, development, and implementation of mega projects in the field of biometrics, identity management and security control, such as National ID Card Systems, ePassport Systems, Immigration Control Systems, and Law Enforcement Systems … etc.
The developer is required to work with enterprise class, state-of-the-art J2EE system software and development tools. The developed software will be deployed in a highly available and scalable environment.
Successful applicants can expect to work in fast paced environment with dynamic projects teams. The projects involved are high profile, challenging and offer good career references.
- It is preferred that the candidate possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates with Diploma in Computer Studies with experience of at least one full J2EE SDLC Cycle are also welcome to apply.
- Track record in design, development and deployment of at least one medium or large scale J2EE project using platform products like IBM Websphere, JBoss, or BEA Weblogic, Oracle or MSSQL, etc will be advantageous.
- If is preferred that the candidate has working experience in at least 2 skillsets of the following list:
Spring, Struts (or equivalent), Hibernate (or equivalent)
- Candidates with 1 to 4 year experience preferred
- Singapore Citizen is preferred. Singapore PR with strong skillset may be considered.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: +65 6834 1250
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167