Our client is one of the leading Global Financial Commerce and Software Solutions providers that tailor made alternative banking payment solutions across the Globe.
ð Leading Financial Technology MNC
ð Regional responsibility
ð Good Career Prospects
- Oversee and manage product demonstrations and POC as part of the business initiatives.
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluation and/or pilot projects.
- Provide appropriate and prompt response to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Provide guidance on and support to the regional sales team on presales solutions with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Handling of pre-sales solution for the Asia Pacific region.
- Present the product/ solution to the prospective clients.
- Build technical relationships with prospects or existing customers.
- Liaise with local and group support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
- Work closely with the senior management team on the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts.
- Assist with the creation of an effective sales cycle plan.
- Provide support to customer, prospect and sales representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Candidate to have minimally 5-7 years of experience.
- Knowledge of region language will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of either Payment Schemes/network, Card Management, Payment Management, Merchant Management, Loyalty, EMV Chip Card or Settlement systems, ATM/POS, Mobile Payments is required.
- Extensive regional travel will be expected.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Sharmaine Tan
EA No.: R1435127
Direct line: +65 6904 9127 / 9070 2323
Email address: Sharmaine.email@example.com
Also cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167