Our client is an International Producer and Distributor of personal protective, safety and security equipment used for high risk occupations such as but not limited to construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, chemical & bio hazard environment.
The position is based in Singapore and reports to the Regional Marketing Director, PAR. This position is a sole-contributory managerial role but will be working with a full function team of 9, comprising of Product, Segment, Pricing, Marcom and Integrated Marketing Headcounts.
- Concentrate on driving the Asia Pacific and local demand creation initiatives to assist business objectives in all Pacific Asia Regions.
- Analyze, exploit and administer comprehensive Demand Creation Programs for short and long term cost effective growth of core product groups.
- Analyze market segment trends and promote plans on how to expand the business and actualize these programs.
- Actively participate with Product Group/Line Managers, MarCom team, Sales Teams and Channel Partners to obtain a clear target on marketing activities.
- Drive compelling customer acquisition and retention in the chosen targeted markets and other related market segments.
- Establish brand recognition in target markets through growing capabilities to develop Digital Media and Digital Channels.
- Establish and administer Channel Partners marketing and communication activities
- Collect and oversee competitive landscape and market intelligence.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 3 years in Marketing with emphasis on demand creation.
- Experienced in target market Segments.
- Strong command in written and spoken English language and must be willing to travel across South East Asia markets.
- Candidates with experience selling instruments or solutions into process industries will be an added advantage.
- Experience in personal protective equipment / safety products is an advantage.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Sharmaine Tan
EA No.: R1435127
Direct line: +65 6904 9127 / 9070 2323
Email address: Sharmaine.email@example.com
Also cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167