You will be part of a dynamic team in the High Speed Rail Regulation Safety section that will help to establish safety standards, compliance regime, validation and investigation process and protocol for the High Speed Rail (HSR). You will also work with various stakeholders (including foreign entities) to ensure that safety standards are incorporated to support the safe use of HSR operations.
- Tertiary Qualification in electrical, electronics, mechanical or related discipline
- At least 10 years of working experience in a safety / regulatory role
- Team player and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal / negotiation skills and able to influence decision making
- Experience in the regulations or operations in a Metro / High Speed Rail system is an advantage
- Registered Professional Engineer (Singapore), Chartered Engineer (UK Engineering Council), The Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) Chartered Railway Engineer or Institution of Railway Signal Engineers (IRSE) is preferred
10) Accreditation of Qualification for Engineering
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joseph Syho
EA No.: R1108657
Mobile No.: +65 8455 7048
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167