Our client is one of the leading Global Financial Commerce and Software Solutions providers that tailor made alternative banking payment solutions across the Globe.
ð Leading Financial Technology MNC
ð Regional responsibility
ð Good Career Prospects
- Establishing QA schedule and job delegation duties.
- Evaluate the necessary elements and communicate with the relevant department to provide system testing and coordination of test activities.
- Write test specification for card payments and processing
- Constructing daily reports and summary on the testing activity.
- Corresponding with Business Analysts and reassure the traceability and affirmation of the system fulfillment and high level design documents.
- Managing maintenance testing such as test planning, manual testing and automation testing.
- Endorse software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Establish and executes software test procedure.
- Recommend corrective action if required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 – 7 years of software QA experience
- Experience in test planning, test execution, test development, test execution will be an added advantage.
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Knowledge of either Payment Schemes/network, Card Management, Payment Management, Merchant Management, Loyalty, EMV Chip Card or Settlement systems, ATM/POS, Mobile Payments is required
- Extensive regional travel of up to 30% - 40% will be expected.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Sharmaine Tan
EA No.: R1435127
Direct line: +65 90702323
Email address: Sharmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Also cc: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167