Our client is one of the leading Global Financial Commerce and Software Solutions providers that tailor made alternative banking payment solutions across the Globe.
ð Leading Financial Technology MNC
ð Regional responsibility
ð Good Career Prospects
- Audit the SoW and CR.
- Attend the review call and present the essential information as per required.
- Meeting the customer to comprehend the specifications linearly.
- Regard the points reviewed for each of the specifications in the BRD.
- Devise the baseline BRD, gathering all the information of the customers.
- Design the FSD, referring to the signed off BRD.
- Regulate an internal audit of the FSD with the technical team and the test team.
- Consolidate the inputs gathered.
- Conduct an external with the customer and incorporate the inputs/suggestion in the FSD.
- Control the FSD and assign to all the stakeholders
- Administer the adhoc input to the development team and testing team.
- Analyze the test cases and furnish the inputs.
- Analyze the test plan and present the inputs for the test strategy.
- Analyze the defects raised in the SIT and diagnose and log the cause of it.
- Look into the ETA for the fixes to ensure the SIT completes in the designated timelines.
- Create the UAT plan in association with the customers.
- Assure by inspecting the test approach of the testing team for the migration.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Business Management or equivalent qualifications.
- Must have at least 7 years of business analyst experience, with 3 years of which having worked in cards/solution payments industry.
- Knowledge in 2 or more banking payment schemes network such as banking/financial card management, payment/merchant management scheme, EMV chip, point-of-sale, mobile application payment is a strong advantage.
- Strong command in written and spoken English language and must be willing to travel across South East Asia markets.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Tan Si Hua Sharmaine
EA No.: R1435127
Direct line: +65 9070 2323
Email address: Sharmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Also cc: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167