You will play a lead role in the project management of the Overhead Catenary System Designers and Contractors in the construction of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail Project. You will lead a team and be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Designers’ and Contractors' works. You will also lead the team in the planning and managing the risks and cashflows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations / payments / claims.
During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, designers, architects to ensure that the power supply to the transit systems are well coordinated.
- Tertiary Qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure or underground railway projects, and relevant experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management
- Experience in the traction power supply system and rolling stock for development of a robust electrification system for the railway
- Sound appreciation of the constraints, integration risks and interface requirements of Civil and Electrical and Mechanical works, familiar with the relevant codes and transit construction
- Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful, result-oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Candidate with more years of relevant experience will be considered for senior position
Willingness to travel and be stationed overseas for work, when required, is preferred
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joseph Syho
EA No.: R108657
Mobile No.: +65 8455 7048
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167