Our client is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies.
Provide on-site support for Singapore Innovation, to ensure flawless execution for new products introduction and relevant plant activities & coordination work. Be a plant-based contact point for issues related to activities during innovation introduction. Reporting to the Innovation Execution Manager for the region, with a dotted reporting line to the local supply chain manager.
Primary Execute Activities including:
- Prepare paper work / documentation required for registration;
- Request & follow up on new ingredients/ components controls arrival to play Quality Control per timeline.
- Provide necessary support in identifying “New to plant” materials;
Primary Co-ordinate activities including:
- Follow up with plant stakeholders ensuring feedback submitted based on required assessment. Facilitate the assessment and escalate issues.
- Follow up on plant Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) functional work-flows status to ensure on-track per timeline
- Follow up with plant planning on purchase order status to ensure on-track per timeline
- Follow up on plant production schedule, Quality Control schedule & actual date of shipment going out from plant
- Bachelor degree with 5-15 years’ experience in a relevant supply chain discipline / product commercialization or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Multi-task management skill including ability to multiple priorities, manager diverse activities in multiple projects.
- Communication – initiating and ensuring effective written and verbal communication in a virtual, multicultural environment
- Report generation
- Be capable of working effectively in a cross functional environment
- Understanding of the interaction of the functional components of the supply chain required will be an advantage.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joseph Syho
EA No.: R1108657
Mobile No.: 8455 7048
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167