* Work closely with software architect and other team members within the software development team to detail the software architecture for C3 (Command, Control and Communication) software system
* Review and refine product requirements of the assigned subsystem to form a stable basis for product development
* Translate the requirement into software design that conforms to the software architecture, and maintain the traceability between each stage of the design
* Lead a team of software engineers in development of the assigned subsystem
* Provide technical support during integration and testing
* Monitor the progress of his/her team members and update team's progress during progress meeting
* Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
* Minimum 4-6 years of software development experience and have gone through at least 2 cycles of SLDC, preferably in developing and/or maintaining software solutions for high data volume, high performance and high availability software system
* Having good knowledge of advance C++ features such as multi-thread, thread safe, effective C++ programming, the fundamentals of C++, STL & ATL etc.
* Having experience of developing software systems require advance C++ features as mentioned in point
* Experience in developing complex C3 software system will be an advantage
* Experience with Oracle, SQL Server database will be advantageous
* Ability to lead a team of software engineers and provide technical guidance whenever necessary
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name of Consultant: Jawahir Samad
EA No.: R1657630
Direct line: 6692 8007 / 9086 5619
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167