- Assist the Client to plan and develop design consultant contracts including activities relating to or interfacing with the design consultant’s work
- Oversee prequalification, preparation and review of TOR’s and submission of proposal and award process
- Provide assistance to the Client in technical support and supervision of the pre-design, design and tender programs including solicitations of interest, prequalification, preparation review of TOR’s, calls for proposals, adjudication and award recommendations
- Monitor, report, and introduce control mechanisms related to A/E’s performance in the conduct of design programs according to the established packaging strategy, including adherence to schedule, cost, and standards codes, design coordination activities, and the production of construction tender documentation which would include securing appropriate approvals from the Client and assistance to the Client as they secure local regulatory authority approvals
- Ensure that the design review staffs are aware of and have a common understanding of their respective roles and responsibilities
- Setup, lead, and take minutes for weekly design review and coordination meetings and participate in A/E Value Engineering Workshops (if any) and the holding of regular design coordination meetings
- Oversee the review process, administration, and expediting of the design phase of the works, specialist design review and A/E design package development reviews, evaluations and updates
- Oversee preparation and assembly of tender documentation and approval by the Client and other government agencies
- Obtain Client’s decisions and approvals related to the design, with a goal of adhering to a predetermined design schedule and budget
- Review and certify design change orders and approvals coming from the design consultants
- Review and certify payments to be made to design consultants (as the case may be)
- Prepare relevant portions of the monthly report related to all design processes
- Coordinate with all other team members during the design phase to ensure that various disciplines are proceeding in alignment with one another (particularly MEP)
- Provide regular input to the PMCS Manager and Project Director regarding the overall preconstruction schedule for the project, including when design deliverables will be required and when certain design consultants will need to be on board.
- Bachelr’s degree and minimum 15 years’ experience with prgressively mre respsible exposure to design, cst, sequence, lgistics and field installatis f M&E systems r equivalent cmbinatin f training and experience
- Able to identify design features that cmmand cst premiums and recmmend alternatives that deliver cmparable r imprved functi
- Demstrated ability to present technical material
- LEED accreditatin preferred
- Very strg ral & written cmmunicatin skills required
- Strng cmputer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite f prgrams
- Ability to implement leading-edge technolgies such as BIM and LEAN to benefit the prject
- Demstrated leadership and interpersnal skills.
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6692 8006
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167