You will lead a team of procurement/contract professionals to play a lead role in the provision of budgetary estimates, procurement and contract administration services for the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail project. You will formulate value-for-money procurement contracting strategies in accordance with the Government financial procedures. You will develop processes and institute checks-and-balances for effective contract administration and safeguarding of Government’s position. You are also required to carry out market-sensing and analyse tender returns to establish cost norms and databases and ensure that they are regularly updated.
- Tertiary qualifications in Projects & Facilities Management, Building, Building Construction, Quantity Surveying, Civil Construction / Design, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably with additional qualification in law, project management and / or contracts administration
- Preferably with 12 – 15 years of experience in procurement and contracts administration of civil construction and / or electrical/ mechanical systems contracts for large infrastructure projects
- Good knowledge of construction and contract law
- Good knowledge of best practices in procurement and contracts administration
- Good knowledge of project management and technical aspects of large multi-disciplinary projects
- Applicants with significant experience in managing Public-Private-Partnerships is preferred
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6692 8006
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167