You will assist in the coordination, management and supervision of all architectural related design matters pertaining to Singapore High Speed Rail Project from tender evaluation, conceptualization till implementation stages. You will assist to manage consultants, review design submissions and coordinate among internal and external parties. Periodic site inspections are also required leading up to the project completion.
- Tertiary Qualification in Architecture and registered with Singapore Board of Architects
- At least 18 years’ experience in architectural field with experience on high profile projects including civic, office, commercial and retail developments
- Strong practical knowledge in principles of design, contract management and construction
- Possesses good technical knowledge on regulatory, materials, components and specifications
- Team player with good interpersonal, project management and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Eliezer Neo
EA No.: R1215136
Direct line: 6692 8007
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167