You will be responsible to control and interpret data recorded from Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS), produce reports with identified potential failure modes and any other relevant issues that could have an impact on operational interruptions or safety. You will customise software according to asset area needs and seek for continuous improvement to the CMS by introducing new technologies or improved components that are commercially available.
- Tertiary qualification in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Machine Design and Maintenance
- At least 7 years of working experience. Candidates with more years of relevant experience will be considered for higher appointments.
- Experience in CMS would be advantageous.
- A team player with a strong analytical mind and ability to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including strong written language ability..
- Self-motivated, resourceful and possess a positive attitude.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Jawahir Samad
EA No.: R1657630
Direct line: 6692 8007
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167