To manage the financial services and serve as Head of Finance to the property in order to ensure the cost-effectiveness and profitability of the operations through management of financial, accounting and tax matters.
**Relocation support will be provided if required.
- Ensure accurate production of monthly financial reports and supporting schedules and that these are submitted timely to Hospitality Corporate office.
- Ensure accurate production of annual operating budget(s) for the property in report formats and that these are submitted timely to the respective parties.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of monthly financial forecast involving various departments and ensure that the forecasts are submitted timely to the corporate office.
- Oversee asset management.
- Participate or assist in other functions by carrying out the action plan to achieve customer satisfaction.
Internal Business Process:
- Identify ways to manage expenses and maximize revenue so as to achieve financial targets
- Ensure compliance with local accounting standards and statutory requirements by setting up appropriate internal controls and procedures.
- Review the accounting related procedures and make recommendation to simplify and improve on the existing systems.
- Liaise with all external statutory, regulatory and/or other governmental bodies such as BIR, SEC, etc, internal/external auditors, and ensure that required reports and schedules are submitted by required deadlines.
- Assist other functions in reviewing customer related processes and make recommendations for change, if required.
- Responsible for the coordination and update of the Property’s Business Continuity Plan and Operational Risks Scorecard.
- Update the Accounting team regularly on the organization’s direction.
- Manage, supervise, coach and develop finance staff in the proper execution of their respective roles and functions.
- Identify internal training needs and develop training program or recommend necessary training program for the accounting team.
Requirements (Must have):
- Good working knowledge of Finance / Accounting policies and procedures, local tax, audit and accounting laws, practices and regulations, consolidation and reporting.
- Must be someone from real estate / hospitality industry
- Must be an expat who is willing to relocate to Manila
- Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analysis, organizational and planning, problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer literacy skills.
- Excellent training, instructional, and leadership skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6692 8006 / 9654 8990
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167