* Attend to enquiries from business units, clients and intermediaries
* Reconcile and analyse receipts from sales force.
* Monitor, update monthly instalments received and arrange payment
* Supervision and training for staff
* Analyse the unreconciled items in statement
* E-Insure – Monitor payments, raise entries on bank charges
* perform reconciliation & arrange settlement to reinsurers.
* Download AXS report and send email advice to business units on leave cover basis.
* Prepare foreign currency statements client accounts
* Reconcile paid & outstanding claims against GL and Oracle TB
* MAS reporting – Input and electronic submission. Prepare statement of custodian of assets.
* Take up accrued interest for fixed deposits on a quarterly basis
* Assist in UAT as required, e.g. product initiatives
* Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
* Accounting qualification or proven work experience
* Financial and accounting experience
* Conversant with Microsoft Office Excel
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Jawahir Samad
EA No.: R1657630
Direct line: 66928007 Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167