We work with esteemed Hotel operators, owners, and developers throughout Asia. At present, we are in search for a highly committed team players looking to part of a dynamic HR business partnering team based in Singapore Headquarters.
The incumbent will be involved in the full spectrum of HR activities including recruitment and retention, performance management, planning staff welfare activities and compensation and benefits. He/she will also assist in reviewing HR policies and procedures, implement key initiatives. He/She will be part of the team to support a number of local properties and be given a free hand to help run HR projects.
- Degree in Human Resource Management with 5 years of relevant HR experience in an Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive position, and at least 2 years in the hospitality industry preferred, handling full spectrum of HR
- Creative and resourceful in sourcing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A good team player who is able to work independently;
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and familiar with MOM policies;
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478