Our client is an established and diversified property developer with very strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are looking for an experienced and suitably qualified person for this newly created role in their corporate office.
ð International real estate company
ð Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange
ð Good Career Prospects
- Development of Employer’s Requirements and Specifications for new and existing properties undergoing Asset Enhancement Initiatives.
- Involves in design and feasibility studies to continuously improve the standards of both interior and tenancy designs in the malls.
- Coordinates with the respective consultants to ensure the Architectural, M&E, Way findings and Interior design concepts are in accordance to Employer’s Requirements
- Attending Client Consultant Meetings and liaise with internal project division, external consultants and builders on project related matters.
- Liaise with Core Operation, Maintenance, Leasing, Advertising & Promotion, Project, Asset and Centre Managements on all day-to-day operations and requirements.
- Work closely with Centre Managements to identify ID related initiatives and translate into reality for all malls.
- Development and implementations of Retail Design Guidelines to maintain standards and quality in tenancy shop front designs.
- Review, evaluate and approval of tenants’ proposed shop front designs and layouts.
- Align Vision and foster common understanding between departments to ensure smooth execution of all shop front presentations.
- Provide updates and training to fellow colleagues and Centre Managements on guidelines and standards.
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the retail industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements, we like to invite you to write in to us with detailed resume in MS Word format:
or contact Nancy (EA No. R1106963) for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.