- Manage training and development activities and implement training policies to maintain a motivated and competent workforce in the organization
- Work closely with managers to conduct Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) and develop a Total Company Learning Plan (TCLP) in line with the goals of the company
- Work with external course providers to executive and coordinate training programmes according to TCLP
- Design and develop structured on-the-job training programmes together with the department heads.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmes
- Administer inter-companies training and industrial attachment / internship programmes
- Conduct stand-up trainings for staffs
- Monitor training budget and expenditure, including SDF, SRP, funding applications; liaise with government on training initiatives
- Works with local institutions / government agencies on suitable L&D initiatives for implementation, whilst ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Manage special HR projects from time to time
- Diploma / Degree in HRD, HRM or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) / OJT Centre (OJTC) environment
- Experience in developing and administering OJT training programmes
- Strong communication, good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently or in teams, within a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially in Words and PowerPoint
We invite candidates who meet the requirements of the above position to send us detailed resumes in MS Word format to:
or contact Jason (EA No. R1217287) for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.