- Manage assigned-customer portfolios effectively
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by establishing good rapport and trust with customers.
- Responsible for contract reviews / renewals and accountable for sales achievement of allocated sales targets.
- Seek out new business opportunities as per sales and marketing plans.
- May be assigned to be involved in business development projects from time to time
- Participate in customer events and activities.
- Degree with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in sales and marketing and/or managerial experience.
- Preferably with experience in relevant industry with good understanding of technical and operational processes, initiatives and market trends of Petroleum / Petrochemicals.
- Strong leadership skills. Team manager and people developer preferred.
- Possess excellent networking and interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation. Finesse in handling difficult customers / situations.
- A strong team player with good personal values, particularly professionalism, service, integrity and commitment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, exhibit strategic thinking in problem resolution, with strong tactical skills.
- Ability to formulate short term contracting strategies and longer term view of the business.
- Ability to interface effectively into the industry and command executive presence in the business market.
Interested candidates who meet the above critieria,
please apply with detailed resumes in MS Word format to:
or contact Jason (EA No. R1217287) for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.