We work with the top notch international consultants who have operations globally. At present, we are in search for highly committed team players with excellent track record to manage various projects in Malaysia:
The MEP Engineer is the individual on the project responsible for building the MEP systems. The candidate will manage, evaluate and assess information related to MEP systems necessary to construct the project on time with reasonable quality standards, and within budget.
- Oversee and make decisions related to contract drawings and subcontract information
- Ensure that all drawings and specifications properly relate to the estimate.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety, ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- Preparing contract item list for all components of the systems. Managing submittals and shop drawings.
- Assessing conformance to contract specifications to ensure QA/QC requirements are met.
- Participate in Constructability Reviews of Contract Documents with MEP Manager and Project Manager
- Relevant degree and work experience
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. The ability to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
- Creative problem-solving ability. Personal initiative when faced with a problem. Collaborative in approach, sharing any new techniques learnt with other staff members. Promptness and professionalism when communicating with colleagues either verbally or via email.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.