We work with esteemed Hotel operators, owners, and developers throughout Asia. At present, we are in search for highly committed team players looking to move to a training role to be based in Singapore Headquarters.
The Assistant manager, training is in charge of identifying training needs, developing relevant training programs and carrying out training of staff in the Engineering and Security function including technicians, engineering officer, engineering manager, security officer etc.
The trainers has to work closely with properties (both operational and pending to open) to set strategic direction, budget and scope of training initiatives. Training goals, action plans, accountability for results must be aligned to the overall business objectives. The person will also be part of company’s task force to support the setting-up of Engineering department within the property.
- Comprehensive understanding of Engineering and Security function within property
- Periodic Maintenance work to ensure functionality of the property, residents common area, public area, staff common area, office and workstations etc,
- Repair of defects,
- Safety, security of property
- preventive or protective works to equipment or building structures to achieve operational readiness
- CARE programme for electrical equipment, fixtures and fittings
- Will consider facilities management/engineering candidates
- Good to have training experience
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.