We work with the top notch international consultants who have operations globally. At present, we are in search for highly committed team players with excellent track record to manage various projects in Malaysia:
Acts as subject matter expert on client, consultant and trade contractual terms and conditions
- Set up, negotiate, enforce and educate the various contracts on a project or in a given BU or Region.
- Support Business Development with contract review and negotiations as required
- Support the Purchasing, Estimating and Operations with special contract needs (i.e. design consultants) or where there are exceptions to the standard agreements.
- Develop a matrix of all pertinent notices and deliverables required by the contract and educate the staff on same.
- Ensure the project(s) are following the contract and that we have proper documentation in place.
- Advise the PM, SPM or PX of staff requirements to ensure contract compliance.
- At least four years of formal engineering or architectural training
- 8 -10 years of building construction experience focused on construction law required.
- Adequate knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, as well as an extensive understanding of construction contract law.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478