Our client, an established group of companies based in Malaysia in the hospitality industry, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill permanent positions due to its continuous growth and expansion.
ð Well established group of companies
ð Reputable and Award Winning companies
ð Good Career Prospects
The Job Description of the Accountant would include (but not limited to) the following activities of the group of companies.
- To ensure that the transaction data is captured in accounting system on real time basis.
- To capture transaction in accounting system as per laid down accounting process and internal control.
- To authorize transaction as per authority matrix
- Finalization of books of accounts – Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet as per reporting cycle and in compliance with local accounting standards.
- Compliance of applicable local taxes including GST.
- Treasury operations and fund management, preparation of BRS etc
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- Liaising with Banks and other authorities
- Facilitating internal and statutory audit
- MIS as per reporting frequency of the management or as when required
- Any other work assigned by the management from time to time
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
- Hardworking and able to work in a stressful environment
- Excellent attitudes and customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a good team player who meets the above requirements, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Wilbur (EA No. R1106961) a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.