Our client, an established group of companies based in Malaysia in the hospitality industry, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill permanent positions due to its continuous growth and expansion.
ð Well established Group of Companies
ð Reputable and Award Winning companies
ð Good Career Prospects
- Achieve and/or exceed financial targets as related to branch revenue growth and profitability.
- Work within the branch and the corporate branch network to maximise sales revenue and vehicle utilisation within set parameters and guidelines at the branch and group level.
- Ensure adequate insurance and/or security measures are taken prior to the rental of a vehicle and that outstanding monies are collected at the completion of each Rental Agreement.
- Ensure staffs account for all monies, cheques, etc and that banking is done on a daily basis.
Sales and Marketing:
- Establish customer relationships through building rapport with customers by becoming familiar with their particular needs, expectations and requirements.
- Actively market and promote Paradise Travel & tours services
- Maintain and develop a number of major accounts within the specified branch region.
- Plan and set personnel requirements and rosters around business, customer and staff requirements and agreed hours of work.
- Ensure office hours are strictly adhered to, and that staff are punctual.
- Source right manpower and ensure that required manpower is available at all the times keeping in view the business requirements.
- Train, motivate, encourage and counsel staff when necessary with the objective of maximising productivity.
- Consult with and follow the advice of the Human Resources if difficulties or problems are experienced with employees. Make recommendations to HO or Regional Manager about counselling, warning or dismissing any staff member that continually impedes the ability to run a successful branch.
- Provide on-the-job coaching and training.
- Create a harmonious work environment. Implement strategies to keep staff happy, motivated and productive.
- Ensure all staff display clean and neat appearance wearing the appropriate Paradise Travel & tours attire.
- Conduct team meetings to ensure team members are provided with applicable Company information, understand the weekly performance of the Branch, have the opportunity to discuss issues, provide input to improve processes, share successes and information etc.
- Maintain and/or exceed minimum standards of customer service while continuing to enhance the services offered to encourage return of business.
- Listen and prompt the customer to communicate their needs and requirements ensure that the service provided meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Provide advice to customers regarding Paradise Travel & tours rates and services and ensure accurate reservations are taken and logged into the system on a daily basis.
- Convert customer inquiries into sales.
- Be aware of any changes to current Paradise Travel & tours products, services and policies. Organize vehicle deliveries and pick-ups.
- Provide a consistent focus on teamwork, productivity and performance measurement.
- Communicate with staff any changes to current Paradise Travel & tours products, services and policies.
- Ensure staff can capably manage the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Maintain high standards of vehicle presentation and safety.
- Ensure that any vehicle not of immaculate standard is cleaned, serviced and/or repaired immediately.
- Ensure the branch office, toilets and yard is clean and tidy at all times.
- Display vehicles within the yard to maximise exposure.
- Periodically review and assess the quality and detail of the branch operation and update signage when required.
- Prepare accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports on agreed financial, operational branch and fleet performance measures.
- Communicate promptly with Head Office regarding any queries and problems that may arise.
- Follow set standards and procedures in the event of rental transactions involving incidents such as accidents, complaints and breakdowns. In particular, ensure all damage to vehicles is reported, excess collected and Accident Report Forms completed and sent to Head Office.
- Report and make recommendations to HO or the Regional Manager regarding improvements to your branch and Paradise Travel & tours services.
Co-operate with the corporate network:
- Work with other branches to ensure an adequate supply of vehicles and make certain that Paradise Travel & tours standards and procedures are uniformly maintained across the corporate network.
Vehicle maintenance and presentation:
- Detail and service vehicles when Vehicle Service Agent/s is busy or unavailable; clean branch and yard; complete minor repairs to vehicles; ferry vehicles between branches.
- Accountable for ensuring that their Branch meets and passes business excellence audits.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant position
- Hardworking and able to work in a stressful environment
- Excellent attitudes and customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a good team player who meets the above requirements, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Wilbur (EA No. R1106961) a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.