- Works closely with the mall’s leasing managers
- Reports directly to the Head of Leasing
Summary of job
- Assisting in leasing activities and proposals for tenant mix planning
- Obtaining up-to-date market intelligence and latest trends on rentals/retail scene
- Analysing and evaluating tenants' proposals and identify new tenants/market segments for malls
- Liaising with solicitors for audit review of tenancy terms/conditions and handle lease administration and management
- Relevant Degree in Estate Management or equivalent
- Min 5 years of relavant experience in marketing and leasing of retail space
- Able to conceptualize the best retail theme and tenancy mix of any given retail mall
- Able to conduct market research, identify as well as analyze competition and ways of overcoming them as well as identify potential revenue generating advertising and promotion opportunities.
- Good understanding of the retail industry and extensive network of retailers’ contacts
- Good analytical, report writing abilities and computer skills (esp. excel)
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Ronnie (EA No. R1551008) for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.