We are representing a reputable owner/developer that is managing numerous retail malls throughout Malaysia. This newly created position is critical in the foundation and establishment of different new and ongoing retail operations.
Preferred background of candidates
- Relevant Degree
- 5 to 10 years of retail leasing experience
- Able to conceptualize the best retail theme and tenancy mix of any given retail mall
- Able to conduct market research, identify as well as analyze competition and ways of overcoming them as well as identify potential revenue generating advertising and promotion opportunities.
- The overall role includes securing and liaising with shopping mall retail leasing during planning and development stages.
- The focus is to work with mall consultants to develop retail concepts, designs, and marketing strategies.
- This includes brand research, and reviews globally to provide optimum retail mix to create the X factor to maximize asset value and others.
- Pre-cast experience is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate staff and lead by example/good teamwork
- Demonstrate strong problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
If you would like to find out more or discuss future opportunities, please send in your detailed resume in MS Word format to:
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478